Thursday, March 5, 2015

The End is in Sight - Day 7 of TSOL Card Kit!

Here are two of the last four cards I have to share with you.  (You can see the last two cards tomorrow!)  Both of these cards use some of the pretty patterned paper and some cut aparts from the paper pad. 

 Thank you for stopping by!

Off to create some more!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Two More from TSOL February Card Kit!

We're on Day 6 of the card making marathon using the February Card Club Kit from The Stamps of Life.  There was an itty bitty flower stamp in the stamp set this month and I used it with yellow ink to stamp the centers of the flowers on the patterned paper on the second card.

 Thanks for looking!
Off to create some more!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TSOL Card Kit Marathon Continues!

It's Day 5 of cards made from The Stamps of Life February Card Club Kit!   I made good use of the dies, embellishments, patterned paper, and seam binding that came in the kit.

The patterned papers in the kit are so cute and pretty!  I had a difficult time cutting into them, but in the end I am happy I did!  The chocolate bunny paper is one of my favs.  (Shhh, don't tell, but I just ordered the chocolatebunny2stamp set and matching dies!)

 Thanks for looking!  I'll have two more cards to share with you tomorrow!

Off to create some more!

Monday, March 2, 2015

More Cards from TSOL Card Kit - Day 4

I fell in love the plain and patterned papers used on these two cards.  The gray is so soft and pretty and looks awesome with the pale yellow.  Then there is the bumblebee paper - SQUEE!  Too cute! 

 Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to see you back here tomorrow for two more cards using the February Card Club Kit from The Stamps of Life.
Off to create some more!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

TSOL Card Kit Continued - Day 3

I have two more cards to share with you today.   Both cards feature the beautiful glitter tape that was one of the supplies in the The Stamps of Life February Card Club Kit.  The tape is a pretty pale pink and looks lovely with the beautiful lavender card stock included in the kit this month.  See those sparkly purple flower gems - squee!  They are so pretty!  I so wanted to hoard them, but bravely used them on some cards!  Yay me!  The embossing folder (called Playful) used on the first card was not part of the kit, but can be purchased at The Stamps of Life.

The tiny enamel dots were from a previous card kit.  One of the things I love about TSOL card kits is that the colors from month to month often coordinate with one another.  So this means if there are any leftovers they can be used in upcoming kits!

Stop by tomorrow to see another pair of cards!

Off to create some more!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 2 TSOL February Card Kit

These two cards show off the adorable felt flowers that came in the February Card Club Kit from The Stamps of Life.  Except for the embossing folder used on the first card, everything else was part of the kit!  I know!  Tons of goodies came in the box!

Thanks for looking and stop by tomorrow to see more!

Off to create some more!

Friday, February 27, 2015

TSOL Feb Card Kit - Day 1

I've been a member of The Stamps of Life Card Kit Club since October and I'm loving it!  I have loved all the kits so far, but I must say this February kit is my favorite, although each month they keep getting better and better!  For the next 8 days I will share with you the cards I've made from this kit so far (16!).  This first card is a CASE of one of the three card ideas that comes in each monthly kit.

The cute scene on this card is actually one of the patterned papers from the kit!  I added some die cut eggs (another patterned paper) to the grassy area and popped them up with foam tape.  The two sizes of egg dies were part of the kit. In fact everything used on this card came in the kit! 

Two gift bags were part of the kit and below you can see one of them that I decorated.  The "Blessings" die and it's shadow were included in the kit as well.  I tell you, it is an amazing kit!

Thank you for looking and I hope you continue to stop by to see the rest of the cards I made from the card kit.

Off to create some more!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

warm thoughts

I made this card over a week ago for the USEIT2015 challenge on Splitcoast.   I'm just getting around to posting it now.  Supplies used will be listed below the photo.

Stamps: SU: Build a Blossom; Paper Smooches
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive; Versafine Onyx Black
Misc:  Embossing folders: polka dots and chevron

Thanks for looking!
Off to create some more!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Birdcage and Butterfly

I made several of these ATCs for a swap at Mini Album Scraps. The theme was birdcages and butterflies and we could use one or both on our creations.  The birdcage die is from Tim Holtz and I used a gold Star Dream paper for the cut out.   The large butterfly is from Michaels, the other two fabric butterflies were purchased from an Etsy store.  The fun beaded trim at the bottom of the ATC was purchased at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section. I always check the clearance area by the material for good buys on unusual trims and laces.

The base of the ATC is corrugated card stock.  I rubbed Inca Gold on the ridges of the card stock.

Thank you for stopping by!

Off to create some more!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Enjoy Your Day

Several copies of this card are winging their way across the country to members of a cat card exchange club.  I used an image from D.O.T.S. and colored it in with Copics.  Except for the card base everything else is from scraps.  (The piles are slowing shrinking!)

 Thanks for looking!
Off to create some more!