Friday, February 10, 2012

Big Bloom, Big Bow




I'm back!  I pretty much gave up on the scraps and started clearing off a bigger space for stamping on my table.  As I was putting supplies away, I got distracted by the tin of hatpins/beads/flowers from SU and pulled out this big bloom.  I used an old SU color wheel to give me a color combo: So Saffron, Bordering Blue, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip.

Okay, I know I should go back to scraps, but first I'm going to peek in on Pinterest!


Off to stamp some more!
glitter-graphics.com

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW Paige! This is just awesome! Big, beautiful, and stunning flower! So pretty.
LYnn

Margaret said...

Paige, this is so pretty! I'm glad you were distracted! What a great way to use those large flowers and LOVE the ribbon!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card! I always love stopping by for inspiration here! I still use my old SU color wheel too- they need a new one!!!