Sunday, February 19, 2012

Friends & Flowers Continued





Good afternoon my blogging friends!   I have another set of three cards to show you today using the SU Stamping and Scrapping kit "Friends & Flowers" (retired).   Counting the two sets of three cards each yesterday, that is twelve cards from this kit so far this weekend!

And just like my earlier post this morning, I'll make mention of a few interesting details on each card.

On the top card I embossed the background DSP with a plaid embossing folder.  The very large bloom was also embossed with a polka dot folder.  The sentiment is a rub on - so happy to be putting these to use!

The middle card was inspired by a card seen on Pinterest.  I was able to use some scraps for the vertical strips.  Just like the top card, the sentiment on this one is a rub on.

For the last card in this series I used the negative image from the letter "F" in the kit. I backed the opening with some textured Chocolate Chip card stock.  The remaining letters are rub ons.

I have twelve unique cards from this one kit and have enough of the patterned paper to make two or three more cards, and lots of the stickers left - but that's for another day!


Off to stamp some more!

4 comments:

Jo said...

You've been very productive, what lovely cards :)
Jo xx

Deena said...

Wow. You have been a busy bee this weekend. And tonnes of gorgeous cards to boot. Love each of them. Great way to use up that kit.

Carol L said...

I just love what you've been doing with this kit! Your cards are all amazing!! I absolutely love the "friend" card!!

Margaret said...

Love the texture of the first card and the bright happy colors! The strips of DSP are great behind the sentiment on the second, and I just LOVE the third card! Great way to put the sentiment on the card and love the brown twine!