Thursday, February 16, 2012

Now Where Did They Go?



I saw a couple of challenges the other day that I thought I would combine into one creation, but not I can't locate the sites!  Well that's okay, at least I have a card to share with you today!   I remember one of the challenges was a color combo: red/pink/ and kraft - check!   Another challenge was to use something with wings, hence the butterfly.  And the third challenge was to bling up the card - well I love doing that!  If I find the challenge sites yet today I'll link this up, otherwise it is what it is!


Off to stamp some more!

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Paige, this is knock dead gorgeous! LOVE IT! I have that stamp set and can never think of what to do with it so I'm just going to CASE your card! Beautiful!
lynn

April said...

Paige, you make me feel so good knowing I am not the only one to misplace challenge sites!

Your card is lovely and I love the pink and craft together!

Margaret said...

OOOOOHHHHHH! Love the pink and red on kraft and all of the pretty sparkles! The butterfly is gorgeous!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the pretty bling!

Shannon White said...

Oh Paige, this is Soo Pretty! I Love the Fabulous color combo and bling! And I loose sites all the time, lol so don't feel bad Lady! Thanks goodness for Pinterest! lol helps me find them again, so I don't do it as much as I used too..lol
Happy Weekend to you!

Hugs
Shannon

Darlene said...

I love this Paige! Pretty and elegant in one card. The bling is just right, draws your eye to the butterfly as the focal point on the front. The layers and embellishment on the bottom anchor the card nicely. All-in-all, the card is just super!

Leslie Hanna said...

You've nailed all three of the challenges! :)