Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Party Time Tuesday: Get Well Soon




Hello Party Time Tuesday fans!  This week the challenge is to make "Get Well Soon" cards.  We are sponsored this week by the following:

Zva Creative
iCopic
Sassy Cheryl
Karens Doodles

I really like how this card with the image from Sassy Cheryl's turned out!  I saw a similar layout on Pinterest and was anxious to put it to use.  The image was colored with Copics and then a cloudy sky was sponged in using a template and Bashful Blue ink.  My thought was that the birds would be chattering together, so used a musical stamp from Anita's and then "interpreted" the notes with the sentiment from SU's Word Play.

An XL Sizzix Sizzlet was used to cut some green grass and then I added a foam fence in front of the lawn and birdbath.  The birdbath is embellished with some rhinestones provided to the DT from Zva.  The pretty matching blue rosebud was supplied from Zva as well.

I hope you like my card and will join us at Party Time Tuesday by making "Get Well" cards and linking them up this week!


Off to stamp some more!
glitter-graphics.com

5 comments:

Margaret said...

This is so cute! I love the birds singing and your landscape is wonderful!

Danie May said...

Paige your card is so sweet, I love how you have created the little garden scene with the picket fence, grass and your beautifully shaded clouds. It's just beautiful!

Shari Nelson said...

This is a really cute card and would get a big smile from me if I got it as a get well card! I love how you added the saying into the lines of the music!

Darlene said...

Now, this card would make anyone feel better!! So cheery and colorful. Love the music floating up and away on the card! Sweet and perfect for someone needing a thoughtful gesture.

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, how cute are those birds!?!?