Thursday, January 30, 2014

Silver and Blue Christmas


 The theme this week at Holly Jolly is "Silver and Blue Christmas".  I used for the first time my Sizzix Triple Circle Flip Its die.  I cut the card base in a heavy white card stock.  For the layers I used some blue and silver paper from Paper Flair. The snowflake stickers are from Sandylion Essentials.  the card was embellished with some narrow silver ribbon.  The vertical sentiment is from A Must Artstamps.  Are you ready to see the card?

Here is the front view:




Here is the card at a slight angle:




And here is the card fully opened:





Thanks for looking!



Off to create some more!

5 comments:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Way cool!!! I've never seen a card like that before. So fun!!

Maxine D said...

Love the colours, Paige, and the unique construction. They all add together to make a striking card.
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A great innovative snowflake card Paige. Love it. Thanks again for showing your support for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
Cindy

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what an awesome card!! That is one fabulous die! I might have to check it out. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

Linda

Margaret said...

This is gorgeous! I love the triple circles, and the silver and blue paper is beautiful!