Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tape and Tags

 Twisted Tuesday Challenges is having another fun challenge this week. We are to use Washi Tape on our cards and then add another item that begins with one of the letters in the word TAPE.  Click on the link to check it out! 




I have a Real Red card base and then a white layer of card stock.  Next up is a paper doily
with two strips of Washi tape going across.  I wrapped some Baker's Twine around this white layer before attaching to the card.and tied it into a bow.  There are three stamped tiny tags (love, 4 you, and friend) and iridescent sequins pinned onto a small safety pin and attached to the bow.  I scattered some additional sequins around the doily and added a small felt rose.

Here is the inside of the card:




 One day I went through my pile of white scraps and die cut Top Note shapes and Spellbinders Labels shapes to have on hand for ease of finishing off the insides of my cards.  For this card I used a Top Note die cut and added some of the same Washi Tape that was used on the front of the card. A simple way to give interest to the inside of the card.

Thanks for looking!

Off to create some more!

5 comments:

Maxine D said...

Love this Paige - the striking colours and the fabulous design!
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

Oh wow Paige, this is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen! Love the doily on here too. Gorgeous.
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

What a stunning card, Paige! :)

Laura said...

Beautiful!! Love the red and white! TFS

Lynne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!