Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You Make Me Happy

 It's sketch week at The Paper Players and what a fun sketch it is!  I love how the tag tucks in to hold a special message!  Here is the card I made using their sketch:




For this card I used patterned papers, stamps, and some matching embellishments from the Prima collection called : "Anna Marie".  The card base is black and I used some white card stock to make slim mats around the top two layers.  The felt rose was from my stash and the felt leaves are an old embellishment from SU.  The ribbon is also from SU.

Next up you see the card with the tag pulled out:




The matching tag was part of the paper line.  I just added ribbon and tied a bow onto the string it came with.  The sentiment is part of the collection, as well as, the enamel hearts.  And finally the inside of the card:






I used the leftover scrap of paper from the 6 x 6 background piece used on the front of the card,   Since the card base was black, I also used a white Top Note die cut for a place to write a personal message.

Thanks for looking! 


Off to create some more!

4 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Love the vibrant colors and mix of patterns on this! The felt rose is beautiful and I love that you finished the inside! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Maxine D said...

What a stunning card Paige - love the vibrant colours and the cute tag.
Blessings
Maxine

stampwithsandy said...

What a beautiful card, Paige! The colors really pop against the black background. Love the tag, and love the attention to detail on the inside of your card, too. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Player!

Margaret said...

This is beautiful! The papers are so striking and I love the hidden tag!