Tuesday, February 11, 2014

4 Birthday Cards

 I'm in a Birthday Club on You Tube which will begin in March.  I worked ahead on some cards, as I will need four of them.






All four cards are similar in design.  They are all 5 1/2 inch square.  They all have linen paper (DCWV) as the top layer.  The bouquets of flowers are from Petalloo and started out as all white.  The top two were sprayed Smooch Spritz, Vanilla and Wine Berry.  The last two were sprayed with colors from A Muse.  The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thanks for looking!



Off to create some more!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

These are so lovely! Love how you varied them by flower and color for the recipients. They remind me of corsages that I used to love when I was younger and we would give my mom to wear to church on Easter and Mother's Day.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Paige, the design of these cards is GREAT. Love the doily behind the flowers... and the flowers. WOW!

jimlynn said...

WHOA!!! Paige, these are knock dead gorgeous!!! LOVE!!!
Lynn

Maxine D said...

What marvellous cards Paige - love the design, and those flowers are fabulous - I particularly like the white linen paper ones.
Blessings
Maxine