Thursday, August 10, 2017

Pop-Up Holiday Gift Card Holder

Long time, no posting!  Not sure if anybody is still around, but here goes!

I made 6 identical gift card holders for a swap over at Splitcoaststampers.  I'm getting into swaps again as a way to encourage myself to use what's in my stash/collection. 

Here is the front:

 I used this perky red and white diagonal striped card stock from Teresa Collins' Candy Cane Lane Collection.  The tree is a die cut from Spellbinders and the stamped sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston Merry and Bright stamp set.  I embellished the tree with clear rhinestones and a clear gel pen.  The tree is popped up with foam dots.  The bows on the packages are from a die set also from ECD/KB called Sleigh Gift Card Holder Pop-Up.  You'll see more from that die set in the next photo.  The tree skirt is layered oval punches from SU.  I kept the front of the card fairly simple, but the big reveal is on the inside of the card!


 TA DA!


The pop-up mechanism, sleigh, packages, and bow are from the die set.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set used on the front of the card.  Rudy the Reindeer is a die set from ECD/KB.  Isn't he cute!?!  The polka dot piece is just to let the recipients know where to place the gift card.  The die actually cuts two tab pieces to hold a gift card in place!  The snowflake border at the bottom edge of the card is a die from Darice (I think!) and I covered the snowflakes with a thin layer of Crystal Stickles.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you're having a great day wherever you are!

 Off to create some more!

 Paige

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Hey Paige! I'm still around but not often at all anymore. Good to see you though and these precious gift card holders! Fantastic idea with the upcoming holidays too!
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...